Xerox computer vision researchers collaborate with the top academic institutions in the field.
- MIT, “Direct methods for depth from defocus estimation” and "Visual memorability"
- University of Oxford, "Large-scale object detection" and 'Object detection"
- Carnegie Mellon University, “Multimodal Video Analytics for Intelligent Transportation Systems”
- INRIA, "Fine-grained recognition" and "Large-scale visual recognition"
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, "Scene understanding"
- University of Maryland, “Domain Adaptation Methods for Robust Vision Applications”
- University of Maryland, “Mobile Computational Photography for Document Imaging”
- University of Barcelona, CVC "Data-less learning"
- Penn State University, “Video Anomaly Detection for Transportation Applications”
- Notre Dame University, “Video-Based Object Re-Identification in Heterogeneous Camera Networks”